This is probably an easy one but I'm pretty new to Crystal. I'm using CR10 and am just trying to create a new column for my report which shows the amount of time in the previous state.
The information is coming from a call tracking system and shows the time that the person 'entered' that state. The time between each start is the amount of time in the previous state (if that makes any sense) Bottom line, the DB only shows the start times.
An example of the output looks like this.
|
wrap-up |
|
|
|
04/04/2008 4:26:45 PM |
|
Connected |
|
On Call 1/3181 |
|
04/04/2008 4:23:27 PM |
|
ready |
|
|
|
04/04/2008 4:20:50 PM |
|
wrap-up |
|
|
|
04/04/2008 4:20:04 PM |
|
Connected |
|
On Call 1/3162 |
|
04/04/2008 4:18:27 PM |
|
ready |
|
|
|
04/04/2008 4:17:00 PM |
|
wrap-up |
|
|
|
04/04/2008 4:16:56 PM |
|
Connected |
|
On Call 1/3078 |
|
04/04/2008 4:10:00 PM |
|
ready |
|
|
|
04/04/2008 4:09:57 PM |
|
wrap-up |
|
|
|
04/04/2008 4:09:54 PM |
|
Connected |
|
On Call 1/3067 |
|
04/04/2008 4:07:59 PM |
The bottom entry in the table shows that they started a call (Connected) at 4:07:59 PM and the next event of (wrap-up) shows when they ended the call at 4:09:54 PM. So, I can easily see that the time spent on the call was just under 2 minutes.
I am trying to create a new column that basically shows the amount of time in each state given that I only have the start time of each state.
Any help / direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks all!
Bob