Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Graph Error Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
maciaso
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote maciaso Replybullet Topic: Graph Error
     Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 6:10am
Hy there,
 
I have a pretty simple graph that combines all my results in 2 categories
a. Work and b.Maintenance. 
if {wr.prob_type} = "Maintenance" then "Maintenance" else "Work"
The problem I have is that there are some "null" values in the dbasel and they are creating a 3rd category for my grah.  any idea how I can add this values to the work category?
OM
IP IP Logged
saoco77
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Quote saoco77 Replybullet Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 6:28am
Try expanding the formula -

if {wr.prob_type} = "Maintenance" then "Maintenance" else
if isnull({wr.prob_type}) then "Work" else "Work"

I think this should work.

Sarah
IP IP Logged
maciaso
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote maciaso Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 7:25am
Hy Sarah,
 
I tried this and something simmilar I had and it is not working.
the stack graph is creating that extra category (all null values) and including it in the result.  Thanks for the note anyway.
OM
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum