Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Getting error "not a valid win32 application" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sangi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote sangi Replybullet Topic: Getting error "not a valid win32 application"
     Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 5:28am
Hi,

I have CR10 installed in my PC.

I can open all .rpt files through the CR application. But when I double click the .rpt file I get the error '.rpt is Not a valid win32 application'.

I tried by right clicking-->open with---->browse->CR10... this also didn't work..

Please help me to resolve the issue..

I have windows XP professional.. I


Thanks in Advance.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum