Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Topic: Parameter Multiple value option Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 3:59pm
Hi All,
I need your help on adressing this: I created a parameter with more than 1 value input (Option: Allow multiple value equal true). I created new variable (@mvar) and use function join to convert it into string value. I want to use it in Select statement....where job number in (@mvar) instead of where job number in ('100','200',300'). It seems like not working. Any one can help please? Thanks
Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 7:26am
is there a way to pass this multi value param to a stored proc? I've read that tsql cannot accept arrays as parameters... does anyone know a workaround to this?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum