Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Kronos Timekeeper Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jgh1204
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote jgh1204 Replybullet Topic: Kronos Timekeeper
     Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 8:20am
Is anyone here using crystal to get data from Kronos?
 
I need some help with the tables.
IP IP Logged
jgh1204
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote jgh1204 Replybullet Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 9:10am
I think I am getting them figured out, but if anyone uses Kronos, I would like to discuss.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum