Topic: Hiding Blank Data Fields Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 6:45am
Dear All,
I am a new user to CR currently running CR 9 but looking to upgrade is i can get what i need from the software.
I am having some difficulty hiding parts of the form that are un-populated, i was wondering if anyone knew how to hide fields and field headings when the field is not populated from the spreadsheet. If it is possible i would like to hide entire sections (ie "Details x") if a field within it is un-populated?
Do you know the answer (or where i can find it) to the following problem?
I am trying to hide both Text Objects and DB Fields. I can use the supress formula but that seems to simply set the fields to be invisible. This leaves white-space in their place.
What I would like to do is 'compress' the fields if they are supressed, in the same way the section supress formula works.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum