Hello everyone, I am new to the forum as I am to Crystal Reports, so I'm sure this is probably an easy one. I am building a basic standard report which pulls information from a call routing database. The issue I'm having is this...
My goal:
Create a standard report which shows unique calls and their associated queue time, talk time, application number, ..., ... , etc.
My current hurdle:
The information all resides in a single table, so that makes things pretty easy. The problem is that calls are associated with a task ID and a task type. In this table, a task ID can show up as many as 8 times as that's how many different types there are. Types are basically the particular message that came through the system for that task ID. i.e. task ID 1234 will have an 'arrived' message and a 'disconnect' message, etc.
What I'm missing here is that some of the information I want to show in my report shows under task type 'A' while other information I want to display shows only in records which are of task type 'B', all for the same task ID mind you. So, if I'm making any sense here, in my report output where I'm trying to capture multiple items per row, some columns are showing blank.
I'm not sure if I'm asking this correctly, so I do apologize...
Thanks all!
Bob