Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report Toolbar button not function Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
limra
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote limra Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report Toolbar button not function
     Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 2:34am

I am using Visial Studio 2005 with crystal report. I can able to view the report passing some parameter. But in this report viewer toolbar buttons like "Export" or "Print" while pressing it will show  "The report you requested requires further information.".

But If I am not passing any parameter I can able to "Export" or "Print" option working fine.

Please help me to solve the problem.
 

 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum