I hate asking as I know this is probably terribly simple, but I'm just not getting it, so here goes.
I need to print the vendor name for a list of requisitions. However, in order to find the name, I must use two different routes, based on what type of req it is. If its one type, the vendor# is in table1, if it's another, the vendor# is in table 2 - it won't exist in both tables.
So I have linked from the req table, to table 1, to the vendor table, and also from the req table, to table 2, to the vendor table. I've tried these links separately, and I do get the data I want. But now I need to have it give me one or the other. I think I need a formula, but...I don't know how to construct ot or where to put it. And do I need a variable now, for the print field? I'm a little lost...as you can tell.
