Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Iseries(AS400) Data Area Posted: 27 Mar 2008 at 11:57am
We use AS/400's. I am new to CR however I have done a report that extracts data from the AS400 and everything works fine. We have a data area on our 400's that control whether you can do something or not. Has anyone come up with a way that I could get the data area from the 400 in order to check our codes? The ODBC connections shows me files and views but no mention of data areas.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 27 Mar 2008 at 1:11pm
Sorry, I only know SQL Server. Maybe someone else here has experience with AS/400 and can chime in....
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum