Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports 8.5 - Suppress Statement Help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JeffS23
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote JeffS23 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports 8.5 - Suppress Statement Help
     Posted: 26 Mar 2008 at 8:35am
I am buidling a test order form in Crystal 8.5

In the form, I have embedded 30 signatures (tif files) on the page header a. Each signature (tif image) has a suppress statement built for the users distinct PVID #.

Example of one below:
(
{USRINFO.PVID}<> 1436454844000600
)


Essentially, each image should suppress if the PVID does not match, otherwise the one distinct signature should print. The only way I can seem to get the signature to print though is if I change the image suppress statement to:

(
not({USRINFO.PVID}<> 1436454844000600)
)

but when I do this, all the signatures bleed into the next and it does not suppress correctly.

I tried re-setting the page before on the Group USERINFO.PVID, but that doesnt seem to help either.
Report Header
Page Header
  Page Header a
  Page Header b
  Page Header c
  Page Header d
  Page Header e
Group Header #1: USERINFO.PVID -A
Group Header #2: ORDERS.CODE -A
Group Header #3: ORDERS.ORDERID -A
Group Header #4: ORDER_ENTRY_MODIFIERS.ORDERID-A
Details
Group Footer #4: ORDER_ENTRY_MODIFIERS.ORDERID-A
Group Footer #3: ORDERS.ORDERID -A
  Group Header #3a: ORDERS.ORDERID -A
  Group Header #3b: ORDERS.ORDERID -A
Group Header #2: ORDERS.CODE -A
  Group Header #2a: ORDERS.CODE -A
  Group Header #2b: ORDERS.CODE -A
Group Header #1: USERINFO.PVID -A
Page Footer
Report Footer
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 26 Mar 2008 at 3:21pm

For the Suppress, there is the formula button and the check-box.  Try toggling the check box to see if that makes any difference.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum