Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Group Within A Group Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bobbabuoy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Quote bobbabuoy Replybullet Topic: Group Within A Group
     Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 4:33pm
I want to insert a group within a group.  Basically I have a set of shoe styles and I want my report grouped by style and then display all of the sizes for that style (and, ultimately, the number of each size available for that style).  I would really appreciate some help here.

Thanks~
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 6:18pm
For this you can create nested groups. The shoe style would be group #1 and the shoe size would be Group #2. You can also add subtotals on the numeric fields displayed in the Details section to get the number of each size.

I also see that you have registered for the online ebooks. You can click this link to read more: http://members.crystalreportsbook.com/books/?p=35

There is a tutorial that walks you through this at http://members.crystalreportsbook.com/books/?p=36


Edited by BrianBischof - 25 Mar 2008 at 6:19pm
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum