Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: adding new field to stored procedure Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 3:17pm
Hello:
I have a stored procedure for generating our PO in Crystal Reports. I have added a new field to the SP, but when I try to add the field to my Crystal Report PO, the field isn't available in the list. The obvious answer would be to simply drop the sp from my existing report and then re-add it. However, if you do this, all your fields on the report are dropped.
any help will be gladly appreciated
ps. i am using mssql 2000 and crystal 8, and visual foxpro 6
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 9:12pm
Have you tried doing the menu options Database | Verify Database? This synchs your report with the SP and you don't have to rebuild the report.
I cover working with databases and how to optimize performance in Chapters 10 and 11 of my Encyclopedia book. You can find out more about my books at
Amazon.com
or reading the Crystal
Reports eBooks online.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum