|
Hi all
How r u all ? My previous posting topic was under name "Earlier Record Field" (Mr.HILFY helped me in solving the problem ,HILFY,thanks for ur help.Your posting was greatly
helpful,i did what u said and worked well. I m facing another problem
in the same scenario)
Table Name:Weight
ChildName WeighedDate Weight
Adam 12/01/2008 00:00:00 15.40 Kein 25/02/2008 00:00:00 16.30 Adam 25/02/2008 00:00:00 15.80 Adam 21/03/2008 00:00:00 15.70 Kein 21/03/2008 00:00:00 16.00 Peter 21/03/2008 00:00:00 14.30
I made the copy of the same table
* Also linked the Weight.ChildName -->Weight_1.ChildName
* I made two groups from Weight.WeighedDate and Weight.ChildName
* Used the select expert Weight.WeighedDate>Weight_1.WeighedDate and sort the field WeighedDate (Weight_1)in descending order and also record selection made using Weight.WeighedDate.
If WeighedDate =12-01-2008
-------- Nothing is displayed-------
Needed Output
12-01-2008 ChildName CurrentWeight PreviousWeight
Adam 15.40 0
(Since this is first record of the child-->Adam ,Previous Weight =0)
If Weighed Date = 25-02- 2008
Obtained :
25-02-2008
Adam 15.80 15.40
Desired Output :
25-02-2008
Adam 15.80 15.40
Hein 16.30 0
(Since this is first record of the child-->Hein ,Previous Weight =0)
Please solve my problem
Edited by poongundran - 21 Mar 2008 at 8:42pm
|