Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 20 Mar 2008 at 2:02pm
I don't know if this would work, but you might be able to create a running total that would at least get you the current page number. Because of the way Crystal processes data, I doubt you'll ever be able to get the total page count.
First, create a formula that just contains the number 1. I'll call it PageCount.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 21 Mar 2008 at 10:34am
I'm confused. You can't use the TotalPageCount function found under the Print State functions in the Formula Workshop?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum