Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Simplest layout question Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mikebird
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Quote mikebird Replybullet Topic: Simplest layout question
     Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 2:29am
With lines of fields in the Details sections, remind me how to change to a form style?
 
I need to have one field per line, with the field title in the top left in bold of that, looking just like a form on paper. When I make that in a few minutes, I get the fields repeating doewn the page as standard. Where is the setting to display each page of report with one record per page?
 
Thanks a lot
Mike 
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 2:31pm
There is no setting for this. You just have to make the Details section really long so that it takes up a full page.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
mikebird
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Quote mikebird Replybullet Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 1:14am
I always find my own answers before getting one back. But I panic first and ask for a solution.
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
kkcsrao
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote kkcsrao Replybullet Posted: 20 Mar 2008 at 3:16am

I think you can check the option "New page after" in the section expert of the Details section.

By this u get the required output

kc
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum