Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Problem with variables Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lilo
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote lilo Replybullet Topic: Problem with variables
     Posted: 17 Mar 2008 at 10:09am

I've got a report that uses a variable to build up a total as it goes along.  If I display the variable in the group footer it's fine, I can see it building up.  When I try to display it in the report footer, it shows as zero.  All I want to do it take the value I can see against the final footer and display the same thing in the report footer.

I've made it reset at the top of the report, before anything starts adding into it.
 
Can anyone help?  Please can you explain in simple words as I'm new to variables!
 
Thank you Confused
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 17 Mar 2008 at 11:19am
Please post your formula.  From that, I might be able to make some suggestions about what's happening.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum