I have a crosstab report for expenses by month. Across the top I have the months of the year, Jan, Feb, Mar etc. On the vertical axis I have my expenses. Here is my crazy question: How do I write a formula to do this?
If the in the current month, on my cross tab report, I have an expense that is $2,000 or greater, I want all the data for that expense row to show in all the previous months, even if it was not greater than $2,000. If next month, for example, which would be the new current month, for that same expense, if the amount is < $2,000, then I dont want to show the row for that expense at all.
I know this sounds crazy, but I have been asked to do it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to write the Crystal Syntax to do this?
Thanks everybody.