Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: sum denormalized data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rempele
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote rempele Replybullet Topic: sum denormalized data
     Posted: 11 Mar 2008 at 11:59am
I have joined several tables for a report.  The hospital table includes volume targets.  The procedure table contains individual cases including submitting hospital and procedure type.
 
The main report groups on hospital.  A subreport groups the same data  by procedure type.  The data is grouped (and sorted) by procedure type and is denormalized after the merge for the report.  
 
I wish to sum the targets in the hospitals table.  That is, one target value for each hospital. 
 
I would appreciate any help with that.
 
eddy
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum