Hi again, I have a question regarding a formula that just doesn't want to work for me and you guys always find a solution to my problem!
I have a Text/Memo field called {RFQ.note_text}. I want to be able to search the field in each record for the word "FOLLOWUPS" and if that record does NOT contain that string anywhere in it, I want to suppress the current record. I am also suppressing duplicate "Quote Numbers" with the same code.
This is the formula I tried and it only suppresses the duplicate RFQ (Quote Numbers) and a few of the "FOLLOWUPS" fields, but most are still visible even though they don't contain "FOLLOWUPS". I placed this code in the Details - Suppress box. What am I doing wrong?? THX!!!
if previous ({RFQ.RFQ}) = {RFQ.RFQ} then true
else if Instr(1, {RFQ.Note_Text}, "FOLLOWUPS:", 1) = 0 then true
else false
Edited by motoxracer400f - 10 Mar 2008 at 7:46am