Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: If Then Else Maximum time Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
KSAnalyst
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Quote KSAnalyst Replybullet Topic: If Then Else Maximum time
     Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 11:18am
I am a new user to crystal X and I am trying to get the maximum time that a value was entered into our system.  Below is the formula that I created however I get the error that a boolean is required. 

if
StrCmp(Previous({episode_admit_date_index.PATID}),{episode_admit_date_index.PATID}) 0 and
previous({episode_admit_date_index.EPISODE_NUMBER})={episode_admit_date_index.EPISODE_NUMBER} and
previous({episode_admit_date_index.data_entry_date})={episode_admit_date_index.data_entry_date} then
Maximum({patient_demographic_history.data_entry_time})
else ({patient_demographic_history.data_entry_time})

Could someone please help.

Thank you,

KLOL


Edited by KSAnalyst - 06 Mar 2008 at 11:51am
IP IP Logged
Iago
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Quote Iago Replybullet Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 1:39pm
I am not sure I understand the question.  Maybe you would want to group by X and then find the Max time for each X??
 
In Crystal use the Group Expert and then insert a summary using Maximum on you date / datetime field.
IP IP Logged
KSAnalyst
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Quote KSAnalyst Replybullet Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 2:19pm
Thank you for your response.

I will give it a try
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum