Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sub Report in Group Footor? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nrusa
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote nrusa Replybullet Topic: Sub Report in Group Footor?
     Posted: 03 Mar 2008 at 4:52pm
Hi,
 
My Main report data is coming from one source ( Stored Procedure ) and it is having one group. I need to display other source ( Stored Procedure ) data ( Detailed Data )in the same report.
 
My Main report printing values are fine and Printing each group in separate page. I need print Group Key related values in same page.
But my sub report printing all values for each group.
 
Pls Guide me to resolve this issue.
 
I am using Crystal Reports 10, SQL Server 2000.
 
I appreciated any help.
 
Thanks
Niru
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 03 Mar 2008 at 11:47pm
You need to create a link between the two reports using the group key as the linking field. Then in the subreport create a record selection formula that filters the data based on the group key. I suspect that right now you don't have a record selection formula and that is why you get data from all the groups displayed.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
nrusa
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote nrusa Replybullet Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 8:53am

I appreciate your help.

I am little confuse here. Pls let me know where I need to create record section formula either in Main Repor or in Sub report and pls guide me on which field I need to use for this and how to do this.
 
Sorry asking lot of questions. I am new for Crystal.
 
Thank you very much for the kind help.
NR
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum