Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: How to add Headers for detail Section? Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 9:44am
Hi,
I created report and it is having one group and it is working fine. But in my report I am using 2 details section. Detail A section followed by Group section for this added all headers in Group section this is fine.
I have another detail section in my report and it displays different field data. I am trying to add headers for this using formula field and text object it overlaping all fields.
Pls guide me any one have idea how to add headers for Headers for detail B section( second detail section ).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum