Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: unable to open project Posted: 03 Mar 2008 at 12:49am
Hello All,
I installed crystal reports on to my .NET 2005. I then tried to open a crystal report application and it gives me a standard error telling me that the CrystalDecisions.VSDesigner is an untrusted component and so it will not be able to open the project at all. Can anybody guide me on how to do this or help me out with identifying the problem? I am at loss since I cant find anything of help on the net
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 03 Mar 2008 at 1:47pm
Are you using Vista or XP? This sounds like a Vista problem. You need to check the CR support site to see if they have a Vista service pack available.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum