Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Excludes negative numbers in the a Running total Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JoellD
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote JoellD Replybullet Topic: Excludes negative numbers in the a Running total
     Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 9:09am
I have a running total field which includes negative numbers and I want to exclude them in the total.  How do I do this.  Thanks!
IP IP Logged
MaddMatt
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote MaddMatt Replybullet Posted: 28 Feb 2008 at 7:36am
Hi,
 
I would create a formula field based on same field as your running total...
 
if {field} > 0 then {field} else 0
 
You could then point your running total at the new formula field.
 
Hope that helps!
 
Cheers,
 
Matt
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum