Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Sum for a specific criteria Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
BusyAnalyst
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote BusyAnalyst Replybullet Topic: Sum for a specific criteria
     Posted: 22 Feb 2008 at 11:48am
Sorry, I post this topic in the Design section instead ot the technical questions section.
 
My Question is:
I have two fields - one is Annual Qty. Est. (which is the numbers of
project engines for a particular application), and a field call Engine
Manufacturer . I want to know the Annual Qty. Est. of engines just for
"Honda". How do I write a formula (or any other thing that will get me
these results) that will show me this. I would like this information
to be in the Report Header. Is there any way I can get some help?
IP IP Logged
shefe
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote shefe Replybullet Posted: 28 Feb 2008 at 6:49am
Are those fields a string or a number?

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum