Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: crosstab hyperlink problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
foxy
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Quote foxy Replybullet Topic: crosstab hyperlink problem
     Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 4:29am
I have a report containing a crosstab. I have formatted the row labels to be an opendocument hyperlink to a target report.
 
I am trying to pass the row label as a parameter to the target report, but when I click on any of the row labels, the hyperlink passes a static row label through, not the specific one I clicked on.
 
It seems that the hyperlink is being calculated once for the whole cross tab rather than for each different row.
 
How can this be changed so that the hyperlink is calculated dynamically for every row in order to pass the row label to the target report as a parameter?
 
Thanks
FOXY
IP IP Logged
foxy
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Quote foxy Replybullet Posted: 28 Feb 2008 at 12:14am
Does anyone have any ideas as to how to remedy this? Is there a way I can force the hyperlink to be built dynamically for each row rather than once for the whole cross tab.

Because at the minute, I click on one row in the cross tab and it passes a completely different row value as the parameter! Confused

FOXY
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum