Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Group Footer not staying with group Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cfrey
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Quote cfrey Replybullet Topic: Group Footer not staying with group
     Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 7:08am
I have a simple report with one group. I have checked Repeat Group Headers on each page and Keep group together.

My problem is the footer printed on the next page without the header. I know I can adjust the line spacing but is there a setting some where to correct this? Doesn't the Repeat Group Headers on each page check box apply to the footer?

Thank you for your help.
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 7:44am
Hi,
 
Right click Group footer and select fit section,do you need group footer to be printed at all?
 
Also let me know is there any data printed in group header besides the headings or group name.
 
Cheers
Rahul


Edited by rahulwalawalkar - 27 Feb 2008 at 7:44am
IP IP Logged
cfrey
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Quote cfrey Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 7:59am
Hi Rahul,

Fit section did not correct the problem. The group footer contains a group level total. The header only contains one field which is a name.

As I stated I can correct the problem by changing spacing but I wondered if there is an automated way.

Thanks
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 10:27am
Hi....
 
Can you email me the data rahulwalawalkar@gmail.com so that I can test...
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum