Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: To maintain fix distance between two fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sp_412000@yahoo
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote sp_412000@yahoo Replybullet Topic: To maintain fix distance between two fields
     Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 3:48pm
I think the report I'm working on is a big problem. I've six fields Field1..6. Underneath it there is another field with text FieldText.  I've to maintain fix 0.25" distance between the Field1..6 and FieldText. But the tricky part is that all the Field1..6 does not have data all the time. So, I've to move FieldText up and down to maintain the distance. Can any one help me please?Confused
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 2:34am
Hi,
 
Create one more details section and place the Text field in that at distance of 0.25.... hope that helps,I am not sure how you do that?.....
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
sp_412000@yahoo
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote sp_412000@yahoo Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 7:52am
please help me
IP IP Logged
Alex
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote Alex Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 3:47pm
Hi, I think you should turn off  "can grow" option for text fields 1-6.
By doing this they will not grow when they contain data... however you some info could not displayed (eg amount of date bigger than text field).
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum