Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Charting - zero totals Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Cathie
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Cathie Replybullet Topic: Charting - zero totals
     Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 10:19am
I have been using Crystal Reports 10 for a year or so.
 
This is probably a no-brainer, but I cannot find anything to fix it.
I have a chart that graphs the totals for multiple employees by month for specific data.  If the total for the month is zero, it skips plotting that month.  I know the data record is there, but it is not showing up on the chart.
 
Thanks.
Cathie
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum