Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Field Length Problems Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sfournier
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote sfournier Replybullet Topic: Field Length Problems
     Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 9:06am
Hi all,
I'm running into a problem with Crystal that I hope somebody can help me with.  I'm using Crystal 9 and I have a field in a view that is showing up as different lengths in different situations.  For example, when I create a report it gives the field as a string (10)  in field explorer but when a coworker does it, he gets it as a string (21).  And to confuse matters more, when I query the view through query analyzer (SQL database), it gives it as a string (128).  I checked the odbc connection and mine is exactly the same as my coworkers.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum