Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Get the latest Date Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 10:34pm
Hi All,
I new in crystal reports, I facing some problem. I wish to get the latest date in the database trx_date field and display inside the report. I unable to do that. Can anyone of you help me on it? Thanks.
Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 2:19am
Hi,
You could create a formula field, and use the code:
maximum({trx.date}).
Or, you could drop the field {trx.date} into your detail section, right click on it, select Insert and the Summary and choose Maximum from the list of Summary operations. This will create the summary in the Report Footer.
Regards,
Matt
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum