Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Filtering Data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
psarr
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote psarr Replybullet Topic: Filtering Data
     Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 11:36am
Hi,

Could you please help me with the following problem.  I have the following table

Customer#      Status
BEAUTI7          I
ELITE2            C
LA BELL
BELLAB           C
B BY J            K
YINGS

I would like to select all records with a status code no equal to "C".  I did the following under the formula editor:  {status} <> "C".  However, the result does not include the records with blank status.  My objective is to include those as well.  The final result should be:

Customer#      Status
BEAUTI7          I
LA BELL
B BY J             K
YINGS


Thank You
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 5:56am
Hi
 
Enter in the following code in your record selection formula
 
isnull({Status}) or {Status} = ''  or  {Status} <> 'C'
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
psarr
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote psarr Replybullet Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 6:32am
It Works.

Thank you so much for your Help.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum