Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Click Event Question Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ediyillam
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote ediyillam Replybullet Topic: Click Event Question
     Posted: 22 Feb 2008 at 12:50pm
Hi,

I am in need of help in the Crystal Report. I want to Pop Up a Form while double clicking in the "Field Heading" that is placed in the Page Header. Where am I supposed to write the Code or what am I supposed to do for this to Get Working?

Help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You!Smile
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 22 Feb 2008 at 1:03pm
Unfortunately, you can't do that with Crystal Reports. It has no such functionality.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
ediyillam
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote ediyillam Replybullet Posted: 22 Feb 2008 at 1:16pm
Thank you!!!

But I have come across another alternative for this to be implemented. ie; getting the co-ordinates of the click and thus passing the trigger. I still couldn't reach to the answer. If you have any idea about this please do reply

Thank You!
IP IP Logged
ediyillam
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote ediyillam Replybullet Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 6:06am
Could you please help out with getting the coordinates of crystal report. It may be a solution for my problem.

I mean If I get the coordinates of the crystal report, I could write the codes in my double click event in a Crystal report viewer.

Thank You for the help!

Tongue
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 7:44am
Unfortunately, I have no idea how to help you from here. Maybe someone else does?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum