Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Click Event Question Posted: 22 Feb 2008 at 12:50pm
Hi,
I am in need of help in the Crystal Report. I want to Pop Up a Form while double clicking in the "Field Heading" that is placed in the Page Header. Where am I supposed to write the Code or what am I supposed to do for this to Get Working?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 22 Feb 2008 at 1:03pm
Unfortunately, you can't do that with Crystal Reports. It has no such functionality.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 22 Feb 2008 at 1:16pm
Thank you!!!
But I have come across another alternative for this to be implemented. ie; getting the co-ordinates of the click and thus passing the trigger. I still couldn't reach to the answer. If you have any idea about this please do reply
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 7:44am
Unfortunately, I have no idea how to help you from here. Maybe someone else does?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum