Topic: Crystal Reports at Runtime Posted: 18 Feb 2008 at 8:48am
Hi,
I read an excerpts from your book "Crystal Reports .Net Programming" and I found it interesting.
I am new to ASP.Net Programming and, if you do not mind, I would like to know how I can pass parameters to a SQL Stored Procedure then conect it to a Crystal Report through code?
This is because I do not want to use the Wizard to do it.
I would like also to know if is there anyway I can get the book here in Mozambique?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 11:49am
Filling in parameters from .NET is a big chunk of code. They've really simplified it in .NET 2005, but .NET 2003 is a pain. I have the book online, but it's behind a protected area of the site. I'm trying to get PayPal integration to work so that people from anywhere in the world can subscribe to it and read it online. But unfortunately, I'm still working out the kinks. I hope to have it ready very soon.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum