Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Topic: hosting assembly not found Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 1:38am
Hi all,
I have uploaded my site to a host I receive the following error:
Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
I'm not able to find this reference within my project. Anyone that got a solution for this?
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 11:32am
Have the Crystal Merge Modules for .NET been installed on the host machine? If not, that's what your problem is. You can find them on the Business Objects website.
Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 8:52pm
I have downloaded merge modules ...but i have no idea about how to use it .... I have hosted the website through ftp ...should i put all four .msm file in ftp ... will that work ...
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 15 Feb 2008 at 10:32am
They need to actually be run (to install them) on the host machine. So, if you don't have control over it, you won't be able to run Crystal Reports on it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum