Joined: 15 Feb 2008
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: CountIF, Mean Posted: 15 Feb 2008 at 5:07am
Hi guys,
Ive got a report drawing data from a table in which all fields are varchar (I cannot change this). However, some of these fields contain numeric or boolean values only, even though they are defined as text.
So is there some way to get the summary fields to calculate mean or a countIf type thing, even if the field is of text type?
Joined: 15 Feb 2008
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 15 Feb 2008 at 5:55am
Where can I do this? I cant find any place where I can set a formula for the fields to be displayed. I can only find where I can set formulas for the selection.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum