|
I would really appreciate some help on a report that has me stumped.
I use Crystal Reports Version 11.5.10.1263
I am doing a report to show price tables for several customers.
an example of the Data would be as follows
Item 123 :
Price Date 01/01/2019 5,000 = 219.00
Price Date 01/01/2020 3,000 = 300.00
Price Date 01/01/2020 4,000 = 250.00
Item ABC
Price Date 01/01/2020 10,000 = 150.00
What i am getting in the cross tab is
01/01/2019 01/10/20
5000 3000 4000 10,000
Item 123 5000 219.00 3000 300.00 4000 250.00
Item ABC 10,000 150.00
I have fiddled it get this far, so i am thinking i am not going down the right path. When i say Fiddled It, the cross tab summarised fields are the sum of... So if i take the quantity breaks out of the columns if 550 instead of 300 & 250.
How i would like the report to look is
01/01/2019 01/01/20
Item 123 5000 219.00 3000 300.00 4000 250.00
Item ABC 10,000 150.00
This is just a small section of data but we can have up to 20 different quantity breaks.
Ultimately this will end up in an excel report, so they dont want it vertical, they need it horizontal.
Any suppport. advice, direction would be appreicated.
|