Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Topic: Set same color in all Bars in Chart Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 4:00pm
Hi,
I have a bar chart that consists of days (x-axis) and metric (y-axis). I would like to have the same bar color for each day. By default, CR XIR2 displays each individual bars with different colors. How can I change the color of the bars to be the same without going into each individual bars to change it.
Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 6:40am
Thanks for the response.
I was able to set the bars to have the same color in a different way. I used the Chart Options -> Legend and changed the Color Mode from "Color By Groups" to "Color By Series". This did the trick.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum