What I need to do (using the tutorial example) is show all the named groups, regardless if there is any data below it. For example, if I have named groups of all 7 continents and have a summary in the group footer (Count of CountryName), I need to display the Continent name and have the summary show 0 if there are no countries in that continent.
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 12:18am
Hi Jason,
Post the data in the report so I can replicate the problem,Also let me know when you created named groups ,in the other tab what option have you selected.
Here is a zip file with a Crystal Reports (XI) report and Microsoft Access database with the data (put them both in the C: drive and the links should still be intact...)
http://www.meccmap.com/files/FireIncidents.zip
The jist of the report is this: This is a database of Fire Department Incidents for 6 different fire departments for 2007. I need to "group" the different types of Structures and summarize the number of runs and total property loss for each group. The groups are based on the FxProp2 field, and the named groups exist in the report.
If you run the report for Station 13, it shows most of the groups because there were runs (incidents) to almost every type of structure. But if you run the same report for Station 12, it only shows a few groups. I would like the report to show all the named groups, whether or not there were runs to those particular types of structures.
(In the record selection formula, the SitFnd2 represents the type of incident, the ones listed are actually fires)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum