Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: shortcut key for moving fields Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 12:33pm
It has been a while since I have used Crystal but this is driving me nuts. Isn't there a shortcut key that you can use when moving a field to allow you to just nudge it a bit? I have tried choosing the free form option but it still designates how far I can move the field.
Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 12:46pm
O.K., I'm not going crazy. My fields are in a text box and it won't allow me to do this. Will have to move them out of the text box. Thanks for the reply.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum