|
Perhaps simplest to understand with some sample info.
Doctor begins office visit with a time-stamp 8am on a record. Store to Var1 Read many more also storing to Var1 Doctor makes last entry at 8:15 also storing to Var1
At the group level, I can determine the min as 8:00 and max as 8:15 Therefore at group I can know time elapsed was 0:15
Do this for all the office visits, creating printout like Doc1 Pt1 8:00 8:15 0:15 Doc1 Pt2 8:20 8:25 0:05 Doc1 Pt3 8:25 8:55 0:30
Because I have already done some 'math' on the data, that seems to prevent me from doing math on the group level math So, do I try one of these or something else? (a) Create some running-total variables to know Doc1 saw 3 pts for 50 minutes (and 16.7 minute average). (b) Save this file to Excel and then write a 2nd CR to ODBC connect and read all the lines in this 2nd report create the summary/table.
|