|
Hello,
I am trying to add three of of these fields (Score_#1_Pass, Score_#2_Pass, Score_#2_Pass) below a report parameter. Here are the fields from a table.
Student_Name Score_#1_Pass Score_#2_Pass Score_#2_Pass
Andy Y Y N
Steve Y N Y
Jack Y Y Y
Linda Y N N
Marry N N Y
Sam Y Y N
Leo Y N Y
What I am trying to do is to make a score parameter, so when I open
the report, the parameter will have three values, Score_#1_Pass, Score_#2_Pass, and Score_#3_Pass and they are only set to Y. So when I chose value of Score_#1_Pass, it will only give me all Student with Y passing. The same option for Score_#2_Pass, when
Select Score_#2_Pass, it will give me student with Y passing score of Score_#2_Pass.
If I choose Score_#3_Pass, it will give me student with Y passing.
So the parameter will have three values:
Score_#1_Pass
Score_#2_Pass
Score_#3_Pass
How do I achieve this?
Edited by CrystalGirl - 20 Sep 2016 at 5:34am
|