Topic: How to put border to details section Posted: 31 Jan 2008 at 6:21am
Hi,
I am really new to CR. Can anybody tell me how to keep a border to detail section. I used Box but its giving outline only to the record. its not covering the whole page. Can I make border that applied to whole detail section? or anyway to achive that?
I want show the total price only in the final page .Its showing every page now. how can i do that? Now the total price is in page footer. I cant use report footer beacause its suppressed. How can i achive tha result in page footer ?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum