|
Hello, I am not sure if this is even possible but...I have a report and am not sure how to set it so I get a running total by quote # not line status won. My report list each quote for the month and each line item is listed. When a line item is won they quote line item changes from active to won. I want it to give me the total number of quotes done in a month, which is done and works fine. It also needs to give me a count of the total number of quotes won. It give me the total number won but not by quote instead its by line item. For example: Quote # line number Status 1234 Line 1 Active 1234 Line 2 Won 1234 Line 3 Won 5678 Line 1 Active 9101 Line 1 Won Total number of quotes: 3 Total number of quotes won: 2 (it gives me a total of 3) I've tried resetting the running total by quote # but it didn't work
|