Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Topic: suppressing detail lines (XI) Posted: 31 Jan 2008 at 3:42am
I have XI.
My report has a detail line, which contains a description (text) and an inserted box.
I wish to suppress the line if this description is blank.
I have gone to Section Expert and coded against
Suppress ( No drilldown)
if isnull({Description}) then
true
else if {Description} = ' ' then
true
else
false
However, I still get lots of rows, with only boxes in them.
And there is nothing in Format Box, to suppress the box depending on other fields,
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum