|
Hi everyone,
My organization uses Crystal Reports to produce reports from Raiser's Edge. I'm running into an issue that I believe might be the result of a table linking error, but I'm not sure.
Previously, we used the "campaign field" and our report worked fine, but now we want to use the "fund" and the gift attribute's category and description to produce our report. There are two revenue streams that can be any type of fund, but specific category and descriptions and these work great. However, the data that references a specific fund isn't showing up at all in the report.
All my links are currently left joined. My formula looks like this:
if {Gf.Gf_Date}>=Date (2015,07 ,01)and {Gf.Gf_Date}<=Date (2016,06 ,30) and
{GfAttrCat_1.GfAttrCat_1_Description} <> "Grant" and {Gf.Gf_Fund} <> "UNR" then {Gf.Gf_Amount} else 0
Let me know if you need any more info. I'm still pretty new to Crystal so I don't know what all you may need to help me...
|
|
You may get better help from the Raiser's Edge folks - the answer for this is going to be specific for their data.
Having said that, I have a couple of questions:
What order are you using to link your tables? Are you using the Fund table as the "master" table and linking from that to other tables? If not, I think you need to do that to get the fund info you're looking for.
In the Formula Expert, make sure that you have "Default values for nulls" selected toward the top-right of the screen. This way you won't have to explicitly account for nulls in your formula.
-Dell
|