Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Design Question Posted: 31 Jan 2008 at 3:57am
Hello,
Newbie here
I have an itemisation report with 4 columns. I would like to display 2 columns of that report. So 2 of those reports displayed side by side. Is that possible to achieve in crystal report?
Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 31 Jan 2008 at 5:39am
Hi Rahul,
Thanks for the reply.
All data from the columns are from the same storedprocedure output. Col1 is numbers, col2 is time , col 3 is numbers, col4 is characters. to save paper I want the same report display data in 2 columns, side by side. So the report runs on the left side of the report , to the end of the page and then continues on the right side of the page.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum