Joined: 11 Mar 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: How to do date formatting in crystal report Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:43am
I am using crystal report for
visual studio 2013 in my windows application (c#). I have to create a chart where x-axis has a date field. My date has time component also so the chart shows something like this 2016-05-09 23:04:04 PM. Can someone please advise
1. How do I format the date so it only shows the date i.e. 09-May-2016 and discard the time part.
2. How to set the date interval i.e. the scale should be 3 days
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum